* Diverse Topography includes, ridges, deciduous hardwood forest, wild blueberries, mountain laurel, old stone walls, ponds, and beautiful rock formations.
* Miles of existing trails access most of the property.
* Abundant wildlife - white tail deer, black bear, raccoon, coyote, hawk, owls and more.
* The land sits on top of the Wurtsboro aquifer one of the regions largest subsurface water resources.
* The sale includes all mineral and timber rights
* Zoning for resort, commercial outdoor recreation, and residential development.